The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RANGER XP 1000 NorthStar Edition and RANGER CREW XP 1000 NorthStar Edition.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Door
- 0:39 Driver's side features (seat adjustment lever, storage compartment under seat, cupholders, tilting steering column, gauge cluster)
- 1:03 Center dash (shift lever, key switch, RIDE COMMAND display (if equipped), TURF mode switch, drive mode switch, HVAC controls, power sockets)
- 1:29 Right side of the dash (Upper glovebox, lower glovebox with USB connector)
- 1:42 Under-seat storage and battery location
- 1:54 Vent locations
- 2:08 Windshield and roof components (Rear view mirror, windshield wiper controls, dome light)
- 2:16 Hood and under-hood components (quarter-turn hood latches, terminal block, windshield wiper reservoir, engine and PVT intake snorkels, coolant overflow bottle, cabin air filter, satellite aerial, ambient temperature sensor, radiator, radiator cap)
- 2:49 Other front of vehicle components (radio antenna, front brake reservoir)
- 3:02 Suspension adjustment points
- 3:08 Cargo box and components underneath (cargo box tilt latches, oil cap, dipstick, other engine components)
- 3:26 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.