Subtítulos disponibles en español.
- T40 TORX© Socket
- Torque Wrench
- Shop Rags
- Nitrile Gloves
- Eye Protection
For more information on tools, read Tools and Fasteners Guide.
Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RANGER. To install the Sport Roof (part number 2885077) on your RANGER SP 570, RANGER SP 570 Premium or RANGER SP 570 NorthStar Edition, follow these steps.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure it is in PARK, and remove the key.
2. Begin by locating the speed nut mounting areas on the front underside of the roof.
3. Then press the speed nuts in until fully seated, ensuring the threaded portion is inside the molded pocket.
4. Before continuing, inspect the foam sealing and ensure there is no damage or wear.
5. Next, with the aid of an assistant, position the roof on top of the vehicle and insert the front retention tabs into the openings on the windshield plate.
6. Then pull back on the rear of the roof and begin working it over the rear ROPS. Use care to ensure the foam seal is not damaged when moving into place.
7. Before continuing, recheck the front retaining tabs to ensure they are fully seated.
8. Using a T40 TORX® socket, install the four shorter fasteners up through the cab frame and into the speed nuts on the underside of the roof. Torque the fasteners to 12-15 in-lbs (1.35-1.7 Nm).
9. Before continuing inspect the foam seal to ensure the mounting holes in the foam line up with the ROPS.
10. Finally, use the T40 TORX® socket to install four longer fasteners in the rear of the roof and torque to specification 8 ft-lbs (11 Nm).
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Unless noted, trademarks are property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.