Huge Rebates and Financing as low as 3.99% for 36 months - Save Now
Your Introduction to hardest working Utility
Legendary RANGER Performance at an Unbeatable Price
The RANGER® 500 is your introduction to hardest working side-by-side utility performance, with a 58” width to fit in most full-size pickup truck beds. Whether you’re looking to get more done around your property, haul your gear for a hunt, or enjoy a day on the trails, this is the best utility vehicle in its class.
Power for the tough jobs
Durable ProStar® Engine with All Wheel Drive
The RANGER 500’s durable, reliable, long-lasting engine gives you the power you need to get more done around your home and property.
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 500cc ProStar® engine with 32 HP.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done.
Class-Leading Payload and Towing Capacity
The RANGER 500’s class-leading payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs of towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
Comfortable Ride & Handling
Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
The RANGER 500 is designed for all-day off-road riding comfort.
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
Your RANGER is waiting to be built
Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
Trim & Color Options
Trim & Color Options
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Cylinders Displacement
- 32 HP
- Payload Capacity
- 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Drive System Type
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Person Capacity