Legendary RANGER Performance. Diesel Power.
The RANGER® Diesel delivers legendary RANGER hardest working performance and smoothest riding comfort, powered by a 1028cc diesel Kohler engine. Tackle the toughest jobs with confidence and get more done around your home and property with durable, long lasting, low maintenance diesel power.
The Diesel Power Advantage
The RANGER Diesel is powered by a durable, heavy-duty, high-performance diesel engine, giving you the power and reliability you need to take on the biggest jobs.
- 3-cylinder, 1028cc Tier 4 Compliant overhead cam liquid cooled Kohler engine.
- Indirect injection for reduced combustion noise.
- Massive 110 amps of alternator output for ultimate accessory integration.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done.
The RANGER Diesel’s best-in-class payload and towing capacity sets the standard for hardest working diesel performance.
- Massive 2,000 lb towing and 1,500 lb payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- Premium PXT tires and durable rolled steel wheels for ultimate traction.
Legendary Smoothest Ride & Handling
The RANGER Diesel is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer and work harder.
- 10" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel to keep the ride smooth.
- A full 12" of ground clearance to navigate the toughest terrain.
- 10" of tilt steering adjustment.
- 10 gal diesel tank with driver’s side access for easy fill-ups.
Your RANGER is Waiting to be Built
Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
- Engine Type
- 3-Cylinder Diesel
- Cylinders Displacement
- 24 HP Kohler
- Payload Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb (907.2 kg)
- Drive System Type
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Person Capacity
All pricing, specifications, claims, and information contained on this website are based upon current knowledge available at time of publication and are subject to change without notice, and Polaris assumes no responsibility for changes in pricing or specifications. Polaris assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies, opinions, or omissions on this website. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.