Rebates up to $1,500 and Financing as low as 3.99% for 36 months - Save Now
Legendary Off-Road Capability. Electric Power.
Clean, Quiet RANGER Performance
The RANGER® EV features an ultra-quiet electric motor to go with hardest working, smoothest riding RANGER performance. Perfect for operating inside barns or for stealthy trips to the deer stand, this RANGER never needs gas and requires very little maintenance.
The Polaris Electric Advantage
The RANGER EV’s strong, reliable, low maintenance electric motor delivers the performance you need to tackle the big jobs, plus the efficiency advantages of electric power.
- Clean, quiet, and efficient 30 HP/48V electric motor.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Alternating Current (AC) power supply offers superior efficiency and range compared with competitors.
Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done.
The RANGER EV’s payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs of towing capacity.
- 1,000 lbs of payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
Comfortable Ride & Handling
The RANGER EV is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer and work harder.
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 9" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance.
- 58" width to fit in most full-size pickup truck beds.
Your RANGER is Waiting to be Built
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
Trim & Color Options
Trim & Color Options
- Engine Type
- Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor
- 30 HP Peak
- Payload Capacity
- 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Drive System Type
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Person Capacity