The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RANGER 570 Full-Size and RANGER CREW 570-6.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Side net
- 0:30 Driver's side features (cupholder, tilting steering column lever)
- 0:39 Center dash (shift lever, key switch, all-wheel drive switch, gauge cluster with mode buttons, storage compartments, power socket)
- 0:56 Right side of the dash (glovebox, lower storage compartment, cupholder)
- 1:06 Battery and fuse box, located under the seats
- 1:14 Front of the vehicle (hood latch lever; under-hood components: terminal block, coolant overflow bottle, radiator cap; brake master cylinder, fuel cap)
- 1:39 Cargo box
- 1:49 Suspension adjustment points
- 2:00 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.