The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris GENERAL 1000.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Door
- 0:30 Driver's side features (seat adjustment lever, tilting steering column lever, gauge cluster, light switch, 4WD switch, floor drains)
- 1:00 Center dash (RIDE COMMAND display, key switch, power socket, accessory switches)
- 1:13 Center console (gear shift levers, cupholders, storage box)
- 1:24 Right side of the dash (passenger handle, glovebox with USB connection)
- 1:35 Passenger seat adjustment and storage compartment
- 1:49 Fuel cap location
- 1:53 Front of the vehicle (hood and under-hood components: coolant overflow bottle, radiator cap)
- 2:20 Rear of the vehicle (tilting cargo box and components underneath: oil cap, air filter, other engine components)
- 2:42 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.