The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RANGER 570 Mid-Size and RANGER CREW 570-4. This article applies only to 2021 and older RANGER 570 Mid-Size and CREW 570-4 models. For MY22 RANGER SP 570, Model Year 2022+ RANGER. SP 570 Orientation.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:21 Side net
- 0:32 Driver's side features (cupholder, tilt steering column lever, gauge cluster with mode button)
- 0:46 Center dash (shift lever, all-wheel drive switch, key switch, power socket, storage compartment)
- 1:00 Right side of the dash (glovebox, cupholder)
- 1:05 Underseat storage and components (fuse panel and battery)
- 1:18 Front of the vehicle (hood latches, under-hood components: terminal block, coolant overflow bottle, brake master cylinder, radiator, radiator cap)
- 1:43 Fuel cap location
- 1:47 Cargo box (components underneath the cargo box: oil cap, engine oil dipstick, other engine components)
- 2:00 Tailgate
- 2:10 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.