VIDEO: RANGER 150 Air Filter Replacement
Always clean all dirt and debris away from the airbox area before servicing the air filter on your Polaris vehicle. The air filter for your RANGER 150 is part number 7082249.
To clean or replace the air filter on your RANGER 150, follow these steps:
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Unclip the two clamps (1) holding the airbox cover.
3. Twist and pull to remove the air filter (2).
4. Inspect the cover seal and replace if necessary.
5. Inspect and clean the cover and airbox. Wipe away any dust or debris with a clean shop towel. Notice: Dirt or debris in the intake tube/intake boot could result in severe engine damage. Always clean all dirt and debris from the intake tube before installing the filter.
6. Inspect the air filter. Replace if necessary. Notice: If the filter has been soaked with fuel or oil, it must be replaced. Do not attempt to clean the air filter.
7. Reinstall the air filter if clean or install a new filter. Notice: Use of a non-Polaris-approved air filter may cause engine damage. Always use a Polaris-approved replacement filter. Replacement filters are available at your Polaris Dealer. In dusty conditions, air filter replacement will be required more often.
8. Install the airbox cover and fasten the two clamps.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.