The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RANGER XP 1000 and RANGER CREW XP 1000.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Side net
- 0:34 Driver's side features (Seat adjustment lever, under-seat storage compartment, cupholder, tilt steering column, gauge cluster)
- 1:00 Center dash (shift lever, key switch, TURF mode switch, drive mode switch, power sockets)
- 1:15 Beneath center dash (storage compartments, cupholders)
- 1:23 Right side of the dash (gloveboxes, cupholder, USB connector in lower glovebox)
- 1:35 Under-seat storage and battery (cargo compartment and battery access)
- 1:44 Vehicle hood and components underneath (terminal block, engine and PVT intake snorkels, coolant overflow bottle, headlight adjustment screws, radiator, radiator cap)
- 2:10 Brake reservoir location
- 2:15 Fuel cap location
- 2:20 Suspension adjustment points
- 2:27 Cargo box and components underneath (oil cap, oil dipstick and other engine components)
- 2:43 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2021 Polaris Inc.