The following video demonstrates the operation and functionality of the Polaris RANGER digital gauge.
The video includes looks at:
- 0:21 Gauge components (eight indicator lamps, digital display, navigation buttons and mode button)
- 0:31 Center information screen indicators (gear position, all-wheel drive status and clock)
- 0:50 Top row information (vehicle speed, engine RPM and coolant temperature)
- 1:05 Center row information (odometer, trip 1, trip 2, battery voltage, engine hours, engine hours remaining before service, engine temperature, engine RPM and vehicle speed)
- 1:40 Fuel gauge
- 1:45 Service interval indicator (a flashing wrench symbol will appear when the service interval has been reached)
- 1:53 Options menu (From here you can change distance and temperature units, set the clock, change the backlight color, change backlight brightness and customize service hours)
- 2:23 How to set the clock and adjust settings in the options menu
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.