Syncing your data allows RIDE COMMAND information to be shared between website, app, and in-vehicle display.
Note: Software and map version updates are currently not supported via wireless connection, and can only be completed with a USB drive. Syncing data is a recommended step to take before updating the maps or software on your touchscreen display.
Syncing ensures that your data, including tracked rides, routes, events, areas, collections, waypoints and vehicle data, has been backed up to a secondary location.
For example, if you save waypoints to the RIDE COMMAND app, you can sync your data to transfer these waypoints to your vehicle's display.
There are several ways to sync your RIDE COMMAND data.
Wi-Fi Connection (If Equipped)
Model year 2019 and newer vehicles that are equipped with wi-fi connectivity can connect to a wi-fi network, enabling data syncing.
1. Ensure your vehicle is connected to a wi-fi network. Read Connecting Your Vehicle to Wi-Fi for instructions.
2. Press the Polaris icon in the middle of the touchscreen display.
3. Tap ALL SETTINGS > GENERAL > RIDE COMMAND.
4. Enter your email and password to log in to your RIDE COMMAND account on the display.
5. Once logged in to the display, your data will sync automatically when the vehicle is connected to a wi-fi network.
1. Download the RIDE COMMAND app and log in, if you have not done so already.
2. Connect your phone to the vehicle via Bluetooth®. Read Connecting Bluetooth® Devices to Model Year 2018 and Older RIDE COMMAND or Connecting Bluetooth® Devices to 2019 and Newer RIDE COMMAND for more information.
3. On your phone, open the RIDE COMMAND app.
4. The app will recognize the vehicle is connected, and data will sync between the RIDE COMMAND display and the RIDE COMMAND mobile app automatically.
5. You can push rides to the display via the mobile app or pull rides from the display to the mobile app.
- In the app: tap the Rides tab > tap the desired item type (Tracks, Waypoints/Saved Places, Routes) > tap the SEND TO VEHICLE button next to the item you would like to send to the display.
- In the app: tap the Rides tab > tap the desired item type > pull down on the screen. This will pull all items from the display into the app.
USB Flash Drive
1. Plug an empty USB flash drive into your vehicle.
2. Press the Navigation hard button.
3. Open the Navigation menu.
4. Tap WAYPOINTS or RIDES.
5. Tap the Sync with USB button.
6. Tap YES to export all Waypoints/Rides.
RIDE COMMAND App and Website
When logged in to the RIDE COMMAND mobile app, the app will sync automatically whenever the RIDE COMMAND app is opened or closed.
You can also refresh the data on the Rides and Community tabs by pulling down on the screen. If you are in an area with no connectivity, you can sync your data once you have returned to an area with connectivity by pulling down on the screen to refresh or by reopening the app.
Note: If data does not sync automatically, close the RIDE COMMAND app and relaunch.
Any activity on the RIDE COMMAND website will automatically sync to the RIDE COMMAND app.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.